Saturday, February 28, 2009

The lists are long


It is getting late and I still have a ton of stuff to do and one kid still needing to go to bed.


The day started off early and the amount of whining was almost unbearable. I was amazed!! Jay got up and was almost immediatly on the phone with the cell phone provider for almost 2 hours trying to figure some phone thing out. I was a bit perturbed since th kids were so crazy!!


He got off and we swung up to Jay's work to drop his van, ran home and Emma and I were off to a birthday party for some friends.


Emma had lots of fun! A friend and I stood around feeling th thickness in the air surounding the other parents being there is terrible marital strife going on within their family. Those of you who know me well, know that I do not/will not/can not fake relationships. There was no faking our new dislike for the husband in the relationship. Lord knows, since he is not able to apologize to his wife for his infidelities, he would not be looking to talk things out like adults with her friends. The kids had fun and that is all that counts.


Came home and the kids napped, I read and Jay also tried to nap.


We got up and were off to help some family with house work that Jay can do well and likes to help with. I am so thankful for such a handy hubby. He is great to help people out. I love that!


Adding up the things I need to do in my head and trying to figure ou how to get that all done and get to church all before we go to the plane tomorrow. Emma really wants to go to Sunday school, but I am not sure we can fit it all in.


Not sure that I will get to write anything tomorrow. If not, please check back after Monday night. I hope to have a nice report of some wonderful weather and great times with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Cheryl.

No comments: