Wednesday, February 25, 2009

quick synopsis . . .

It is after midnight and I am just getting home from a great evening out with some girlfriends. So this will have to be a brief overlay of the day/night.


Morning:
-Emma to school, Madeline and I to the gym - yes, it has been 2 weeks since we were last there!
-Maddie and I to church for a brief litergy (service) that they were doing before lent. Madz was blessed and I was forgiven of all sins and given a prayer.

- Back to school to pick up a tired and crabby Em.



Afternoon:
- Played so amy different things with the girls it is hard to remember. I am sure that it was doll of some sort.

-I dug through the girls clothes and some of mine to determine the importance of these items and which can make the trip with us.



Evening:
-We got to gymnastics then home for dinner before a gentlman came to talk with Jay about an opportunity. The girls were running around together signing "happy birthday" (as seen in the picture). They are so funny when they play together which happens quite a bit lately.


- I did my shot tonight all by myself. It is not that I can't, it is just so helpful when Jay helps/does it for me. Next shot n Thursday will be the first one that is full stregnth! Crossing our fingers and saying and extra prayer that things continue to be fine.


- I scrambled out the door not remembering if I said appropriate good byes, but knowing that even if I gave 1000 kisses before I left it would never be enough.


- Spent time at a local hangout with some friends. The evening dominated by talk of marriage and fidelity and all that comes with it. I left after some strange people felt that they were our best friends and I happened to be the one that they "globbed" on to to chat with. I turned into the "cool old mom". Hummmm. Yes, they were younger.



I do know that I am too old to be up this late. Good night!

No comments: