Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hey Hey Hey...

No it's not Fat Albert, its just me. I wanted to chime in, cause today was awesome! I woke up and Emma and I went to Byerlys to pick out some breakfast for the fam at the donut counter. After a stop at the Caribou Em picked out some great donuts. She is a wizard when it comes to sugar. We all ate donuts and drank some OJ. Then off to church and today was fun cause the 3 year olds got to go to a Milestone meeting with the parents, we had much fun learning with Em then off to "Donalds" as Madz calls it. Then naps, and Madz and I went to Byerlys again for diner ingredients. Gramps AL had brought us some lemon pepper pasta earlier in the week, so I added shrimp, chicken, yellow green red peppers sauteed in white wine and lemon juice and then tossed in some pesto Grams Kim had brought by also. Yum.
The night was topped off by Madagascar 2, and Madz is a sleep, and Em or shall I say ELVIRA s throwing a fit. I better go and help. Talk to ya'll soon. Love you all.


Jay

No comments: