Thursday, February 19, 2009

nighty night

This is going to be an abbreviated post. It is 9:51 right now, according to my watch, and I need to get some extra zzzzz's. I can now feel that I am the new receipient for the cold goin around our house. I will show that cold who it is dealing with.




Jay made it home from a headbanging evening with Motely Crue. I didn't hear him come home and only woke some time later to find that he left the kitchen lights on. I turned them of and returned to bed.




Emma woke this morning feeling just fine. No fever, eating fine and acting fine. So off to school we went! Madeline kept the teachers in the sibling care room laughing, as always.


Spent a good part of the day playing with toys and reading before naps.


Jay got home and we caught up with each other after a long evening and a day away from each other. Then off to Madeline's gymnastics. She just has a blast running around and certainly asserts her independence there as well. With almost everything she says "me do it". Which means, "get your hands off me. I can handle this myself". She does this on the high beam and then jumps into the big foam pit. Unbeknownst to her, I have my hands on the back of her leotard. I think that Madeline met her first boyfriend at class tonight. Lucas is a sweet little boy who didn't alk at all of Madz attention and hugs.



Came home to have a late night dinner of pizza. Emma didn't eat a bite of dinner. It seems as though whatever she is fighting rears its ugly head at night.



Everyone is in bed. That is where I am now headed.

No comments: