Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yuck!

Sorry about the lack of pictures. Today was a day spent mostly on the couch for me. I had the sweats all night long and didn't wake up feeling much better.

We did got to school - I didn't want Emma to miss out on her Valentines party!!

We came home and the rest of the day was switching between programs and trying to find anything that would keep the girls attention so that I could get some rest. Boy, did I feel like hell!

I am feeling a little better as the night has worn on, but not great. I put a call into some MS people and they said that it is not totally unheard of to get those flu side effects 24 hours after a shot. But, fairly uncommon. So jury still out on if I have the real persons flu or the drug side effects . . . If it is side effects, this will be a VERY long stage that we have to go through while my body adjusts. I need to get to bed!

No comments: