Friday, February 20, 2009

hmmmm . . .



Today we spent most of the day over at our friends house. The girls played and I caught up with my dear friend. Another one who is going to have a baby any day now! Oh, I just cannot wait to meet the little bugger. That is so exciting!




Since Emma was throwing such a fit when it was time to leave, my friend suggested that I leave the girls at her house and run to the store. I couldn't believe it, 20 whole minutes by myself at the store! Then home for naps. The rest of the evening was spent hanging around as a family.




Today was a strange day in that there were so many life changing things that happened. Not TO me, just to people who are important to me. A death of a parent, a death of a marriage, a loss of a job, a death of someone once known. Yes, these are all things that I found out about today. Things felt so closely because close friends are all affected. A reminder of how fast things in life can change and how thankful we all should be.

No comments: