Friday, February 27, 2009

Hip Hip Hurray



So I have found, and this was confirmed by another MS gal, with MS when you wake up in the morning there is a sense of checking out to see how everything is working or going to work today.



This morning, like all others I did the same thing, but knowing that I had the BIG shot last night I had some extra wonder about what this morning might bring. Last night I did not sleep well. I have had a lot on my mind, and I think that my drugs were just one more thing added to the mix.





When my feet touched the ground this morning and I realized that all of my functions were good and my body didn't feel "flu like", I was giddy as a little school girl. No, that is over doing it. Actually, I kind of gave the MS a big F-U. You are not going to take me down.




Ran some errands with the girls and did lots of playing at home. After lunch I enticed the girls to do some playing together without me so that I could clean the house. They played great. I heard them playing school, library and American Idol (that is a favorite around the house - and our Casey MIGHT be coming back by the way). Amazingly, between that time and nap time I got the house cleaned and a ton of laundry done. Still quite a few things to do yet before Sunday.



This evening Grandma Kim, Grandpa Don and Auntie came over. Jay cooked them dinner and we played may grueling battles on the Wii. Everyone had their own technique - some better then others. Tons of fun! Emma could no longer handle the excitement and crashed out right in the middle of the action.


A nice day!

No comments: