Wednesday, February 4, 2009

fighting a cold

As I sit down to type this I realize how unprepared I am. Actually, let me clarify, I do not "plan" what I am going to say before hand, but I usually give myself adequate amount of time to write, which I did not do tonight. And I wanted to post some information about the MS Walk that will be coming up this spring. They give you the ability to do a fancy little webpage for people to join your team. It will be a ton of fun, I am certain!!


Since I was not able to put all of the appropraite finishing touchs on my webpage I will have to give that to you tomorrow. Until then I will let you know that on May 3, there will be a walk to raise money and join hands to help in finding a cure for MS.

I have $2000 as a goal for my team to raise. Sure, it may be lofty, but I will get out there and know that every little $1 will help acheive that goal. So really, if all you have is a buck, it is one buck closer to a cure.

Anyway, our day was not exciting. Most of the morning was waiting for delivery guys to get here, going to the grocery store and nap time.


Jay got home and continued working, it was stuff on the house, but work non the less. If it didn't save us so much money, I can imagine that Jay would wish that he wasn't so handy.


We sat down to replay American Idol that was on tonight. Our Casey said a couple of words, but they didn't show her sing. Her day will be coming, I am sure.


I neglected to mention that I did another shot last night. I let Emma choose the spot and she chose my stomach. The nurse said that is probably the toughest spot to mentally do the shot. Emma said that it was a good spot because my tummy is "gooshy". Yeah, yeah yeah, leave it up to a kid. The shot went fine and I feel fine. The area is just a bit tender if I push on it, but no big deal.



On the other hand, I am coming down with some sort of cold. I am lucky since I have yet to have a cold this year, but this one feels like a doosy.

Off to bed.

No comments: