Sunday, January 18, 2009

Guess who???

Hi everybody. I know it's been a long time since anyone has heard from me. It isn't that I don't have anything to say,(those of you who know me can keep your comments to yourself, haha). I have been extremely busy and I just feel that through this whole decision on which drug "A" wants to start on, is a decision that we talk about together and then she can discuss herself. I just wanted to pipe in and say thanks everyone for caring and showing interest, weather your family or just checking in from another country. It is truly amazing that over a 1000 people have clicked on our site. So to family and friends I want to say thank you, love you, and we will talk soon(weather you like it or not,haha). I will be in touch soon. For know I need to get back to fixing this equipment so we don't damage any 300,000 cars and we keep the world driving clean. A clean car is a beautiful car, so wash often and look for that Turtle wax logo, thank you for you support(HAHAHA).

(Oh yea that's our equipment and that's a Bentley, I'm like a proud Father)


Love J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job and thank you J. for keeping us proud of our clean cars., But,,,

MOST important for being there for one of the MOST greatest gifts in my life......my daughter

Love you
M.

Anonymous said...

I absolutly love this pic and totally share the love of washing cars.