Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This morning I was awoke by the phone ringing. I quickly surveyed the situation - the clock said 7:30am, the phone ringing - was Madeline awake? Wow, figured out it was the city calling me bright and early to check in on our driveway situation (yes, I will probably be "one of those" people during this job for them. Oh well!). I cleared my throat so that he wouldn't be able to tell that he woke me up. Got off the phone with him and realized that all was still quiet in the house. No kidding, Madz was not even up yet.


The house quickly came alive. We readied ourselves for the day and waiting for Grandpa Al to come to say hi. Played with Grandpa Al and enjoyed the mango and the crackers that he brought.


After he left we went to the library. I found a book for me - our small little library doesn't have the selection that others do, they have a decent kids section - and the girls found some as well. I remembered why we don't do the library very often unless it is for a program, at least until Madz gets a little older. The dewey decimal system and book organization takes sometime to recover after she leaves. The on to the gym for an ok workout.


On our way home, Jay called on his way back from WI and said that he was getting the rest of the day off, but the trade off was that he would have to be out of town again tomorrow night, then hopefully home. We will take what we can get!


So home to have lunch with daddy and do some playing. Then naps for all of us! I thin kthat I needed that. Woke up for a bit more playing then Emma's gymnastics. I also made some calls the the MS Society about groups that meet for young people with MS. There are a lot of things that are different about what life brings for the younger people vs the older people. They are going to get me some information.


We spent some time down at the nieghbors house then home for bed. We washed Emma's sheets tonight and it took a while for them to dry and it seems that she couldn't wait. She fell asleep before we could even read books.

No comments: