Thursday, April 23, 2009

Who has MS?

This morning before we left for school, Emma was asking about the T-shirts in the box on the ground. I told her that they were for the people that are participating in the MS walk.


She thought for a moment then asked "Who has MS?" I said "mommy does. That is why I have to do my shots and go to the Dr so much." With a somewhat solomn "oh" she said "let's go mommy"! And we were off to school.


School was nice, and it is almost the last day of "mommy class". For the last few weeks in May the kids go on Tuesday and Thursdays all by themselves. I will miss the mommy part of it, but I will also be a nice time to spend with just Madeline. After school we were invited over to a friends huse for lunch and some play.


We had a nice lunch and a wonderful playtime, lots of great meaningful conversation. Then on to home and nap time for two very tired little ones.


I spent my "nap time" doing some investivative work for the walk and setting up some of the details for my team. Madz woke up much sooner then I expected, so we went out to play.



By the time Jay got home, we had to get Madz ready for gymnastics. Thankfully the past couple of days Emma has actually been taking some well needed naps, so we had to wake her up before we left for gymnastics.


Maddie is a little maniac durig her lesson. She is so busy and on the go. I am pretty sure that I get as much excersize as she does.


Came home and played at "Park de la Viera" - our playground in the backyard (the best gift ever). In the time that the pizza was cooking Madeline fell off the ladder to the slide and got knocked down from a swinging Emma. Thankfully, after a few tears and lots of hugs she was good to go.


Ate pizza, played some more and put the girlies to bed. Shortly after Em went to bed she started to cry. She said that she wanted to help me with my shot (we had already done it after she went to bed). So we set up a fake shot and did it all over again, then back to bed for Em. Now to bed for us!

No comments: