Thursday, April 30, 2009

my little beans

Today was the last day of "mommy class" during Emma's school (every Thursday, I would join Emma for 1/2 of her class at school. We would do activities and spanish together. The other portion would be where the mommies, daddies and grandparents would get together to learn about our kiddos. A very, very valuable learning experience. Madeline would go to the classroom ext to us for "sib care". She spent time with two very loving teachers for playtime.). It proved to be a very interesting last class, but fun none the less.


After class a ew of us stopped at MD's to chat about our last class and try to put some planning into the last day of school party. Can't believe that Emma's last day of school is just around the corner!


Home for some play and naptime. I did some more work for some things and I also found a lost list of my email addresses. When the Chinese company hijaced my email a couple of weeks ago, my email addresses have been gone. I have been lost without them. Today I uncovered a list of them and had to reenter them all into my email. Just thankful that I have them all back.


Jay got home for work and soom we packed up for Madz gymnastics. I don't think that there is a kid that is more excited to do something then she is for gymnastics. Pretty sure that I have mentioned before about how much work it is for me. But, the oy on her face is so worth every minute of it. She was able to do some new things tonight as well.


In mommy class today, we discussed how the most challenging time to parent our kids is, and this is proven stuff, just before their birthday and their half birthday. Their "building blocks" are built up and up. Then around that time the blocks are knocked down again. I pointed out how both of our kids are virtually born at the same time so we tend to go through those challenges at the same time. So far Madz is a pretty laid back, mellow kid so it hasn't been an issue.


Got something to eat, then came home for books and bed time. I am pretty tired this evening, so I will attempt to go to be a little earlier. The pictures of of my little one today. I had done a big load of laundry and it included all of her pants. I didn't get to dry them (I don't put their clothes in a dryer, I hang them to dry) before school, so I put her in a dress. So I had to take a picture. She looked so damn cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi-I was reading matt's blog and noticed your comment. I came to your site to say how funny I thought it was. I read his twitter comment too and wondered, "why isn't he expanding, oh yeah, he doesn't have to say anything to thousands of strangers right now." Anyway, thought it was funny. Your kids are adorable. Take care.
-Laura