Monday, April 13, 2009

The museum



Made a quick pit stop into the gym this morning. Would have been able to have a nice workout with Grandma Kim and Super Mary there. But, there wasn't enough time since I had to go to the store to provide snacks for class.




On to Madeline's class. I received a couple of comments aobut how busy Maz is. She is like a little lightening bolt running here and there. She just cracks me up!


Gathered up my other little babe and came home to work on a littl cleaning and playing. Then naps for the girls. I tried to continue my cleaning and got some other thigs done. I had to sit my butt down at 4pm to watch Oprah. Something I do not usually do. Today my friend was on the Oprah show. They were talking about amazing fathers. Matt certainly is that and then some. Check out his blog with the link on the left of my page.


Not too long after the show started, Madeline woke up. She slept a little over an hour - must be going through something, teeth I think. Maddie and I went outside to play and play and swing and slide and play. Oh how great it is to play outside.


Jay got home to do some more work on the waterfall and Emma finiallydecided to get out of bed - I think that she is also going through a growth spurt. The girls and I played for a while longer outside. It is so fun to watch them just interactig with one another, playing, talking and pretending.




While Jay was preparing dinner, Emma decided to get into the paints (she usually never gets into all of the messy stuff without asking. It isn't the mess that I care about so much, as that is not important in life. It is more the clean up of all the other crap that ends up on the floor). Anyway, I told her that we needed to clean it up since dinner was almost ready. She got really ticked off and started shouting "I am trying to create a painting for a museum. How am I supposed to do a frickin painting for the museum if I have to put them away?"


We enjoyed an awesome grilled out dinner before baths and bedtime. Ahhh, clean sheets!

1 comment:

Jeanette Stevenson said...

I just created a piece of art entitled Viera Escapade and checked to see if it was listed in the search engines...found your family blog.
Just wanted to share this with you and say hello!