Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fancy clothes

Just another day in paradise. Nothing really new happening today. Emma brought her teddy bear that Auntie gave her to school. She had to show her teachers her bear's "ensemble". Who's kid is that?? Emma is VERY particular about her clothes and her shoes. Knowing that I spend the majority of my day in my workout clothes or my jeans and swetshirt, she isn't mine!



Before dinner and after dinner were all spent outside. The girls and I observed/supervised daddy in his demolition of the tree and burning of the branches. And we ran, climbed, swang and played.






After baths, we all sat down to play some board games.






Just before we read Madz her books, Emma gave her a tutorial through my container with all of my shot stuff in it. Generally we do the shot just after Madeline goes to bed just because it is less hectic. So we had the stuff out and I listened to Emma explain it all to Madeline. Very sweet and sad at the same time.


Hoping the weather will get warmer soon. I am out of "cold weather" clothes for the girls and Em refuses to wear a coat or sweatshirt. "That just isn't fancy enough". Kids!

No comments: