Thursday, April 16, 2009

Damn computer


Jay is about to ban me from using the computer. I always seem to be the on eon it when things go awry. This morning I was going to email Jay some pictures of the girls that he could get at work when I quickly found that some company had hijacked my email account again adn was sending out emails saying that they were from me. I was on the hunt. Only so much could be done before school and I soon larned that this time they had wiped out my whole contact list so I no longer had anyones email address to write and apology letter to. This technology ting can sometimes be very frustrating.


After a good day at school and a very nice playdate at a friends who is soo going to have a baby, we came home for naps and I was back to trying to figure out my email situation again. The company is from China and thier phone nuber doesn't jive with a United States number or an internatinal one. Not to mention, I would need to brush up on my Chinese - or just learn ANY - before I spoke with them anyway. So next step was calling Micorsoft directly (they handle my internet email system). But, they said since I have a "free" account they would have to handle this through their email support system. Since this is not the first time this has happened and I haven't received a response from the wonderful spport team at Microsoft yet, I don't have much confidence.


I calld it a day after an hour of getting transferred around. We got ready for Maddie's gymnastics and were off.


Home for a nice non-homemade meal and bath time. Everyone to bed for a late bedtime. I had a shot in the leg, now I am ready for bed.


Will have to work on details for my MS team tomorrow. It is getting close to time and I want to make sure that I get all of my troops the right information for the day that we present our donations. It will be such a nice day to give money to something that I am obviously very close to and to, hopefully, see it pay off sometime down the road.

No comments: