Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just us girls


Jay has to work this weekend. So, it is all girls, all weekend. As much as I love the warm, sunny weather, I was kind of hoping for rain today. My list of things to do is long and many of them revolve around inside chores. But, with beautiful weather looming over us, we ventured out.


Crossed off some things on our list like: getting the car washed, stopping at the post office. But that is about it. By the time our visit with grandma Kim and Gradpa Don was over, it was time for naps. However, we fit in a little play time, yard work and closet organizing before hand.


Maddie didn't sleep very long and when she got up she was clingy and whiny. I am certain her "2 year old" molars are coming in fast and furious. The one has been in for a while, now I think the other three are working in at the same time.


Maddie and I went outside to play and I attempted to finish my yard clean up. Madz wasn't thrilled about me not holiding her. So I finall gave in to my pathetic little bean and cuddled with her in the chair. Jay came home and survyed my clean up work.


Chatted with the neighbor for a while. Then came in to start to prepare dinner. Jay and I had a "disagreement" about something pretty stupid. So I went to the bedroom to try to organize my own closet. Madeline came up to "help".


Had a GREAT dinner of steak, then a nice bath - the girls did, not me. Then to bed. I am so very tired, but I think that the bed is still covered with clothes, that means more work before bed. Another nice day.

No comments: