Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Friends


Ok, I am typing very slowly and as quietly as possible - can you actually type more quietly? I have the computer in bed and Jay is already asleep. I am expecting any moment for him to wake up and ask me when I am going to put the damn computer away.


Today, one of Emma's friends came over to play for a while. I have been wanting a way to "pay back" her grandma for always being the first one to volunteer to watch my girls when need be. So we had a playmate today. It was a lot of fun. All three girls played and played. We took a trip to the park for an hour then back home for a picnic in the front yard, then on to the backyard for more play. Before we knew it, our little friend was getting picked up.


The girls layed down for an early nap. I spent that time taking pictures of my sister to perhaps use for exploring a some modeling ventures. The girls got up and had to get Em ready for gymnastics right away.


Jay got home about 7 minutes before we had to leave, but he made it and that is what counts - especially to Emma.


An awesome grilled dinner, then the girls and I took a walk. Actually it was going to be all us girls, but Emma decided to ride her bike with daddy. So Madz and I ventured out. We met a bike riding maniac named Emma on our way back.


Time for bed for the girlies. Jay and I watched a back episode of one of our shows on the computer in bed - Friday Night Lights. So now here I am. I cannot believe that I have made it through the entire post without Jay saying a word. This is the same guy who couldn't sleep 5 minutes with one of the girls in bassinets with us when they were babies cause they made too much noise . . I think he has had a draining week. I am just extatic that the weather is so wondeful. I actually like this state again - if only for a few months.

No comments: