Sunday, April 5, 2009

Snow is gone?



Because it is the week of Easter, church ws a little different today. There was no preschool so Em was with us the whole service. She did real good, but she kept asking when they were going to be done with something.


After church we were on to Buffalo Wild Wings to visit Auntie while she was working and enjoy a birthday drink with Grandma Kim and Grandpa Don.


Then home for naps. My kids thankfully gave me the opportunity to take a nice long nap as well.


We were hoping to decrate our Easter eggs after nap. However, before nap time Emma was exerting her "7 year old attitude" and was a little testy. Because that didn't change after nap we told her that we had to wait until another evening. I was probably as bummed as she was. I get so excited to do these little traditions with my babes - I am pretty sure that Jay is too!


We made a unplaned pit stop at the neighbors house. Enjoyed discussions about misbehaving older teenagers. Then home to indulge in a wonderful meal that Jay had cooked, then baths and bedtime.


Before Emma's bedtime we did one of my shots. Jay and Emma have gotten a very good tag team going on doing them for me. Which I love. Then we spend a far amount of time pretending that we are giving each other shots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures,,,, makes you feel all warm inside. Hopefully outside soon

Sleep well
Love, M