Monday, April 6, 2009

My babes

Emma took this self portrait when I was getting dressed. She was very proud.


Had such good intentions of helping my ass become a smaller being today. But by the time I got out the door, the goals had to become a little more realistic and really just looking forward to working toward my goal of getting to the gym 12 times this month. Oh well. Mary joined me for the shortest workout on record. And got caught up on an old friend who is fighting to find himself. On to Madeline's class for singing and some fun.


Swung into the grocery store then home for lunch and picking up. My cleaning got derailed by some phone calls and catching up with a friend and how she is feeling with her life being turned upside down by the one person who was supposed to stick by her always. People never cease to amaze me. I also called my MS nurse, Denise, back. She said that I would have to redo my blood test that I had done last week because my hemglobin was a bit low. Not too low, just enough that they want me to get rechecked in a month. Thankfully I get to go and see someone other then the hack that had her way with my vein last time.



After naps everyone woke in a little bit better mood then an hour and a half previously. I cooked up dinner and we all sat down before I had to go to a board meeting. Jay and the girls were off to Costco to get some of their yummy fruit. I got to go and discuss adult stuff that will hopefully help our youngsters sontinue with the good education that they deserve.


Home in time for stories and bed time. We enjoyed lots of laughs, hugs and kisses before off to dreamland.

No comments: