Friday, March 6, 2009

Readers?



















Do I still have any readers? I know that it has been a long time. But, the shitty internet connection is both unreliable and very frustrating. But, we seem to have found a "secret" place where the connection is stronger then the others.




The weather made a dramatic turn and has ben goergous th past few days. Jay is a little crispy and thanks to some high SPF sunblock the girls and I have avoided it. Although I am really taking advatage of the vitamin D. Oh, the wonders of fresh air on all of us!





Spending lots of time at the beach that is right outside our door and tons of other fun stuff has worn us all out.

Tonight Jay treated me to a "date" night. We went to Tommy Bahama. It was fantastic!! The girls were sleeping - I should say practically dead to the world - when we came back to pick them up. Emma feel asleep in bed when her head hit the pillow with all of her clothes on. Madz had to take some time for some giggles, then off to bed. We are getting up early to go and visit the training grounds for the Lippazainer (sp?) stallions that train not far from here. They are soe amazing horses that I am eager to see. Should be lots of fun.







Here are some photos to document some of the other fun. I hope to write some tomorrow night, then will be done until Monday as Sunday is going to be a big travel day - with some fun thrown in there too.

No comments: