Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In brief

Don't really feel like writing too much today. For no other reason besides it is 10:00pm on the nose and I haven't been to bed before midnight in months. That is my own fault and knowing that if I were to get in bed right now I probably won't be to sleep before midnight, I am ok with that. But, just having the initiative to try feels great.


Here are a couple of highlights, as it were, from my day:


* Going back to last night, I did a shot when we got home. Set everything up, pulled off the little cap that they have that will pulls off the top from the needle and something got screwed up. The top didn't come all of the way off. In my effort to fix it, the syringe was compromised and some of the fluid came out. Wondering what BCBS will think of that to know that one of my syringes of the $3200 per month perscription was wasted??? Let's see 12 syringes divided by $3200. . . ouch.


*This morning when Emma woke up she said "Is today Friday?" Me, "no, it is Wednesday today." Emma, "Oh, I want it to be Friday today then daddy can come home."


*I heard Madeline moving around in her crib at the end of nap time today. I gave her a couple of minutes because yesterday she fell back to sleep. All of a sudden I heard her doorknob shaking. I did a double take and tried to listen. Huh, I must have been dreaming. Nope, I open her door and she runs into my arms, "mommy"!! Uh oh, climbing out of her crib. Emma NEVER did that. And at this age, we had just put Em into her new big girl room downstairs and that was only because we were due to have a new baby. I guess this means that we have to start getting Madz big girl room ready before there is a "falling out of the crib accident".



*Anxiously awaiting to hear about our friends new baby. They found out it is going to be a boy. Hoping that any cold/flu that is lurking (I feel fine, but knowing how this season with sickness has gone) will stay away so that we can go and see this little man! So many boys being born!! So very exciting!!



*Had a fun dinner out tonight with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Dar. We dines in high style - Perkins. Of course Grandpa told me that we should start planning a day to celebrate our birthdays/anniversary. I chuckled silently - my birthday is May 17, our anniversary is May 22, Jays birthday is May 28. Nothing like planning ahead. He did this last year and when I questioned him he said that he needs to plan early in case he isn't around. Death humor, love that!


Good night!

No comments: