Thursday, March 12, 2009

The girls


Jay is still out of town and today was a long day - a little extra whining and a little extra crabbing. Mostly from Emma and probably a little from me. So I am going to try to be a bit less wordy so that I can have some down time before bed. And, I can't keep track if this photo was used before. Sorry if it is a repeat.


I think that this time chane has somewhat worked to my advatage. Both of the girls seem to be sleeping in a bit later since we came home from FL. Such a nice thing!


We got going this moring with a very short stop at the gym and quick run home to met our playdate. Had a grand time with my awesome girlfriend who is about to pop with her third little baby. I can't wait to meet him!! Oh, that will be so much fun. Our girls had fun running around and playing dress up. Madeline tagging after them and trying to keep up.


They left in time for the girls to lay down for a nap. I took advatage of this time to read my book that has been neglected for quite sometime.


The girlies woke up from a nice nap, watched Seasme Street and we were off to gymnastics. I was going to call a girlfriend about getting together this evening, but I got going on some oher tings that by the time I looked at the clock we were already running late. I hate that!!!


After gymnastics we stopped at Byerlys for some food and home to eat. By this time it was already 8pm or so. The girls helped me do a shot in my stomach.


After what seemed like a long process of discussing the need to get to bed at a reasonable hour, and why 9pm is her bedtime, and a phone call to daddy to say goodnight, Emma was FINALLY in bed. I should be there too. But, I think that there is some relaxing that needs to be done.

No comments: