Saturday, March 14, 2009

A day


The girlies and I awoke this morning and read some books waiting for daddy to get up. The girls greeted him with a very excited "DAAAAAADDDDDYYYYY!" Doesn't get much better then that!


I left a little while later to take advantage of an offer from Grandma Kim to have my eyebrows taken care of. I was in need, so I took her up. Jay and the girls held down the fort at home. Come to find out later that Jay made his first attempt to do pony tails in Emma's hair. Her hair is getting pretty long now so it is getting a little bit more difficult. I don't think that it was very successful.


We went to pick up our windows that came in and then had lunch. Came home to put the girls down for an early nap.


When Emma woke up she eagerly packed up her things to spend then night with Grandma Kim and Grandpa Don. We dropped Emma off and Jay, Madz and I went on to Aunt Nancy's house so that Jay could help out with home improvemets for her. Madeline had an awseome time running around with her cousins. They were crazy! But, so much fun to watch. They roughhoused - as you can see in the photo - played and ran around. We had a nice dinner and Jay finished up his work.


Came home, threw my little bean in the tub and then to bed. When Madzie got out of the tub she brought my cell phone to me and said, "Call Emma". So sweet how she misses her!! She is such an amazing little thing. They both are. We are so lucky to have such awesome kids. They make everything in life ok. Oh sure, they can really irritate us, when you spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with someone as they do with me, the limits get tested. But I guess that you can expect that from any little person tring to find out who they are and to negotiate this big world.

No comments: