Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I appologize for the language....

Have you ever been so fucking angry you want to go outside and scream at the top of you lungs? I am just starting to wonder why the hell I pay for health insurance. Again today another round of bills come in from Park Nicollet. Really a $600 dollar bill, and your willing to put forth a whopping $21.38? What the fuck? No wonder people give up and let the "taxpayers" cover it. I figure if I quit my job I'll get my mortgage bailed out and then we will have the best health coverage there is, for free?!?!? But I can't deal with feeling like a worthless piece of shit. No offense intended, if you really truly need help I hope that the greatest country in the world will take care of you. I just can't help but wonder what a soilder feels like when the come back from the toughest job in the world(or hell) and then get pissed on by our "system". If you can't tell I'm a little fed up, now they tell us that we met our $2000 deductable but it's because of the way the bills were submitted that we owe so much. I'm fucking pissed, just how much overtime does a poor slob have to work to try to not even make ends meet? THIS SUCKS.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all can just do what we can do. That's all.....Things all come together at some point.Take a deep breath.