Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lucky enough to have had Jay home for four straight nights - and by "home" I mean sleeping in his own bed at night. He truly hasn't been home much at all. I think he said 25 days working with 3 days off . . . . Poor guy. Thankful he doesn't have to work the next couple of weekends so the girls and I are going to be selfish and keep him all to ourselves. Every morning, and I mean every single one, they ask "Is daddy up yet?", me "yep, he is at work already", "Will he come home tonight?". I hate that our kids have to ask if daddy is coming home.


Anyway, did church and a little swimming today. When daddy got home we went to Grandma Kim and Grandpa Don's to celebrate Auntie's birthday. Jay got to relax a bit (just a little) and everyone crashed out when we got home.



Have to get this next week in order for the girls and I. We have lot of things going on and a lot of fun learning things too. We are pretty sure that daddy gets to come and watch Emma at dance on Tuesday (she is so excited)!!



I am thinking of so many things to touch on and write. But, not sure that I have the oomph to write about much else right now. Thought about life and how things can change, how some people come and go in life - some sadly and others not so much, funny how some can ignore the obvious and some can try to make something out of what isn't there..... Funny how life is.

No comments: