Saturday, June 13, 2009


Jay rolled back into town yesterday evening. That made for three very happy girls in the Viera household!! It is so nice how there is such balance in the household almost immediately. We enjoyed the evening together.


This morning, bright and early, Jay was off to work already again. The girls and I played before they went to go swimming with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Cheryl. I wasn't sure what to do with myself since I am never alone. I ran some errands and spent a little time walkting around the Excelsior Art Fair. That was a nice time and beautiful weather. Got home just before the girls did, then they took a nap.


This evening was a family time together and working in the yard. I am trying to take lots of drugs - nothing exciting, just some Robotussin - to take away te symptoms of this cold. It is taking away my voice - Ah, what I am I supposed to do without my voice?!? Not to mention it is exhausting to strain so much to talk. I must hit the sack.

No comments: