Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Geez, I have really been slacking here lately. But, there hasn't been al ot of time to spend on the computer in general. I think that is one of the beauties of summer - everything is busy doing all sorts of wonderful things.


The past couple of days has been REALLY warm and humid. I have heard a lot of complaining, but certainly not from me. I love it! I love the heat and the warmth. People think that I am kidding or exaggerating when I say that I hate the winter and living in MN - but, I am not!


Jay had to leave this morning for somewhere in WI - sad when I don't even know where he is. He should be home tomorrow. I had been planning to go to a group meeting with other MS people, so I am not sure with him getting home and me going to the meeting how we are going to work it out, but we will I guess.



I am starting to look into some alternative menus that I have been hearing a lot about for people that have MS or other things that "cures" them or changes things in their body. But, it is a BIG, BIG change in what you eat and what you make. Kind of a scary thought since I am not a great cook. And it is really a pain when you have to make changes around people's personal diet, etc. I am not intersted in being one of them. But, this would be for more then vanity reasons I suppose..... I will have to get some rock solid recipes since I am sure that I will have to convince Jay that this crap is edible.



These photos are from Emma's dance class tonight. She is doing really well and seems to like it a lot. I think Madz feels a little put out since she is done with gymnastics and she LOVED that. Perhaps in the fall again. Anyway, the pictures aren't great, but she looked so cute and Jay couldn't be there so I wanted him to see her.

No comments: