Sunday, June 21, 2009

Finally, the weekend and some time to spend as a family with Jay! Yipee! However, as with most weekends or the little bit of time that we have had together, it went too fast and we had a lot of stuff to pack in.


We made it to the Como zoo on Saturday for a short visit. Very warm, but an aweome part of the day together! Fathers day today. We ran from place to place. We had a nice time and got to see a small portion of the fathers involved in this day. But, to see them all would probably not be possible. The girls, and I, are so lucky to have Jay. He is a great father. I don't think that any kiddos could ask for someone better.



Trying to make plans for the week, but with a small out of town work trip for Jay possible, the plans are proving difficult to make. We will do our best. Emma is thrilled that he is going to (doing his best to make sure that he is) going to be around for dance on Tuesday night.



I am feeling great - just in case you thought I forgot about he reason that I started this blog. I haven't forgotten. Thankfully, as my neurologist had once said, eventually the MS won't be the very first thing on your mind anymore. Gladly, I think that it has found it's place in my brain - so to speak.

No comments: