Tuesday, June 30, 2009


I should remember not to talk up a program at the library too much before I am sure that they are performing. The puppet show well, they were relaced by a folk story teller. A bit over the little girlies heads. But, a fun change none the less.


During nap I made plans for a girlfriend to come over with her son for dinner. But, since the girls were sleeping it meant that it would be a mad dash to the store to secure items for dinner. When Jay got home I ran with Madeline. Do you ever feel like the faster you try to go, the slower you actually are? Well, that is how this was. But, we made it to dance, then home for our guests. Jay was actually able to get to see Emma tonight. I think that he had fun and I know that she was so proud to have him there.


Had a ton of fun with my girlfriend. We all laughed and joked and got caught up. I have been with her a couple of times a week for the past few years, but our lives have been very busy for different reasons the past couple of months. But, she is a great friend and will always make time for her.


Wishing for change, wanting change - but, hoping that nothing will change.....

No comments: