Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Went to Madeline's last "mommy and me" class for the summer today. Had fun singing and playing. Afterward, I was catching up with Casey (our friend who is on American Idol, as she works at the school that we have class in) and her mom. I had to take a picture of the girls with Casey because last week when we were with her I got a picture of Emma with her and Madz was pissed. So I had to make up for it. And yes, she really is that beautiful. If you watched her on tv she looks great there, but even better in person and she is about as kind and nice as they come.



After school we ran down to the pool for just a little bit. There wasn't anyone else there - I think the threat of rain scared everyone away - so the girls got to go crazy. When we got home we found one of our chrysilids (this is a new word to me, our catapillars turned into chrysillas and apparently they are called chrysilid) came out and was a pretty little butterfly. How amazing. The kids and I watched it roam around it's little specialized butterfly habitat for a bit deciding that when it's other two friends emerge we would let them go at the same time so they could have friends together in our garden.




Typical evening of playing, chatting with neighbors and eating dinner (a pretty bad dinner at that - I tried something new and it only sufficed to fill the holes in our bellies, not to taste like anything good).




So glad that the weekend is coming up. Jay is moving from tired and worn out to crabby. No fun. Would love some time to just sit and enjoy. But, he will be out this Friday then set with stuff to do arund the house until about 2027, it might be a while for some good relaxation.

No comments: