Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Despite the massive zit on my face, all is well in the world (at least in my little world). Have been making small dents in the stuff to get done. Nothing to really cross off the list yet, but we are getting there.

Today Madeline had school, so that meant we packed up early and headed out. It is a really fun time for all of us. My little ham, Madz, just has a great time with the songs and crafts. That is the one place, where I can go to leave her during mommy time, she doesn't throw a fit.


Came home to play and found that our street was torn up again. The genius' at work for the company redoing our roads came by yesterday and ruined all of the curbs that they just put in. So, we are starting at the beginning again....


We played outside a bunch for the rest of the day. The weather was beautiful. Jay got he late as he is trying to finish up a project in WI. At least he was able to come home.


I set up a meeting with a Director at the school district. I have come to find that the people withint he schools and who run them do not like to have people questioning them or asking questions. They get a little prickly. Oh well. So I have an appointment on Friday morning on behalf of the parents in out ECFE program to inquire about some things. I would explain it to you, but too complicated and boring to read about. MUST find childcare for the kids. This is NOT a meeting that would hold the same impact if I had the kids fighting and demanding my attention. Scary thing is that a few people have told me that I should run for school board. Hummm, isn't that all just middle aged white men with kids who aren't even in school anymore?? Yes, that is what ours is. Not sure if that would bode well for me or not.

No comments: