Sunday, July 12, 2009


One heck of a weekend! Friday night started off with a birthday celebration which led to Saturday and two more birthday parties for the kiddos! Ufdah! Lots of fun and I think that the girls have been on a sugar high - especially since they don't usually get much. But, it was a lot of fun. The girls have such great friends and all of the parents are great, so to have us all trading locations to celebrate birthdays this weekend worked out perfectly and everyone got along!


Today Jay and I were able to secure a babysitter while we went or a boat ride on Lk Minnetonka. It was to support a friend of mine who is battling lung cancer. She has also started a very sucessful organization called "A Breath of Hope". They do fundraisers for lung cancer research and programs.


The boat ride was beautiful. The weather was lovely and a nice small group of people who care about my friend coming togther to support her. Jay and I also had a nice time getting away or a little bit. Something that happens very rarely.


Summer has been running away far too quickly. I told Jay that I have suddenly overbooked myself again. As he said "Andrea, you cannot control the world." And my response was "At least I can try". Top on my plate is to figure out how to coach 4 year olds in T Ball. I have until 6pm tomorrow to work on solving that!

No comments: