Friday, July 3, 2009



The girls and I had a grea time visiting with Great Grandma and Grandpa today. They just enjoy speding time with the kids so much and they do with them. As for me, I love that they get the opportunity to know them and spend time with them! We admired the bunnies in the yard and Grandpa played lts of practical jokes on the girls. Remenicient of many times when I was younger.




Home for naps and I took some time planting two clematis that I have. This is a new one for me so I have to get acquainted with how I should be tying them up, but boy are they beautiful plants. I sure hope that they fill in the space that I put them.




Daddy got home and you could almost see the tension leave and the relaxing fill his body. We played and grilled out. Then somehow I was able to talk him into helping me shave one of the dogs (all three need it, but it takes a while and it is just too expensive to bring them into the groomers...) Ugh, he is in terrible shape. The collies are getting old and it is sad to see them starting to loose weight, but thankfully as playful as ever!




We had a little dance party in the driveway. Emma was leading the way with some fancy dance moves. Then we enoyed more time together. Poor Madz was so pooped that after bath she fell apart. So it was quick to bed and hopefully a little sleeping in. A whole day with daddy tomorrow! Yipee!!

No comments: