Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Cloudy and rainy today. It derailed our plans to go to Grandpa Al's house for a swim. But, we went there and enjoyed some yummy food, a good walk and a trip to Trader Joe's. My first time! Oh the fun that I could have there. But, we found some good stuff!


Came home in time for naps. But, after naps Emma woke up with a fever and said that she didn't want to go to dance, which is very unlike her. So we decied to skip it and just hung out at home catching up on Seasme Street with the weather still a little cloudy and drizzling.


Auntie Ashley stopped over to have Jay check on her car and have some dinner. The girls just love having her over! We talked and played and she did some drawing with the girls. Ended with a conversation about some past situations and plans on what to have for dinner tomorrow as Jay will have to finish working on her car.


As I finish writing this I look around at all of the projects that I have going on. Some that I am not sure how to approach, some that I haven't even begun working on and others that are just late. I do appreciate that I am asked to take on the responsibility of these projects from some businesses and committees. Just always hoping that I am doing them justice. Especially since I am working with a sub-par brain.... MS humor.

No comments: