Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The library had it all today - Eric the juggling magician. Yes, I am old enough to realize that all performers have "real lives". But, when we pulled up, I watched Eric the juggling magician schlep all of this performing items out of his dented, broken down early 90's Ford Taurus. I think that I was hoping that a magical carpet was not out of the question. The whole scene took away the mystiqe of the magician. The show was enjoyed by us all!



The early afternoon was spent activly trying to tell the girls that my cleaning and scrubbing Madeline's "new" room was fun to watch and trying to persuade the phone company that I know what I am talking about. I won one and lost one. Needless to say I am pretty sure that we will change phone companies.




The city is finally going to step in and finish the work on the side of our driveway that was left in disrepair from the contractors, Yipee!! And my Dr's office said that I shouldn't have to get anymore blood taken for a while, great!




Put the finishing touches on the neighborhood gathering that we plan each year. With that out of the way in a week, most of my big "to-do's" should be over and done with. Except for the thank you notes that still sit patiently on the counter and the vast amount of emails that I have yet to get back to . . . . Oh well, just be thankful for what is done and all the other blessings in life!

No comments: