Thursday, July 23, 2009

As I said on Facebook:
"The evening was capped off with me falling down the front stairs with a dollhouse and all related items in my arms - it was done in effort to save my drink. Yes, tonight was a night when it was THAT important to save the drink. My damn ankle really hurts!"

The girls and I had a great day together. After naps things got a little crazy and I was in the midst of trying to prepare for my big meeting tomorrow. My brain will work a little better after tomorrow morning (as good as a little MS brain can get). Thankfully at about 9pm tonight, I got a babysitter to take care of the kiddos. Taking them to the meeting with me sounded like hell on earth. Thankfully I do not have to even attempt. But, I think that Emma will have to miss her playground activity, I feel bad, but . . . .

No comments: