Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yesterday Emma had school. Madeline and I got quite a bit of running around done during that time since I had forgotten (i.e. don't know how) to change the time on my watch I was an hour off. Got a workout done and all sorts of other things. We a day of introspect and thought.

I had a meeting for an early childhood advisory board that I was on. Thankfully they provided very well trusted care for the girls since Jay was out of town. The meeting was an eye opener as to how tings change when there is a change in administration and vision. It will be interesting to see how things pan out in the future. By the time we got home it was bed time. We tried to call Jay to say good night, but he didn't answer his phone.

Today the girls were less then cooperative in getting things done so that we could get out the door. We were able to talk to Jay this morning. And finally made it to the gym for a whole 15 minutes of a treadmill workout. Then on to Madeline's class for some fun and songs.

We had to hurry home to make sure that we took naps on time since Emma had gymnastics tonight. Finding sometimes deep thoughts are most destructive and eye opening.

So happy to say that Emma was well behaved and a good listener for class tonight. The teacher even gave the kids their paperwork as far as which class they could go into next. Emma was given the go ahead into the next class up!

We hustled home to meet my friend for a little pizza dinner and chatting about an upcoming meeting on Friday. We got some things done, but as it goes when the girls are around, there was much more attention paid to them then on the task at hand. That is ok, we got through it and got a little bit done. I need to finish u on some things before Friday.

Jay made it home part way through dinner. That was nice that he was only gone for 1+ days. He did run in the door then out again to help our friend look at her sump pump that was flooding her basement. I know that she was more then thankful for his help.

God the girls to bed, Jay is already in bed, now I need to get there. Oh yeah, I had another digital death in the family. My digital camera crapped out on me. This was a great camera that my dad gave to me. It was working so, so well. Suddenly it didn't want to work. Ugh, I do not have the magic touch with cameras. So I apologize for the lack of photos.

No comments: