Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wow, it has been a long time. And this is going to be pretty short and sweet. Jay is out of town for the most of this week and all of next. So it is all girls all the time at the Viera household.


Jay did have last Monday off because he worked last weekend. It was a beautiful day! Jay hung lights in the trees and Madeline strutted around in her cowgirl boots and hockey helmet. After Emma was done with school we met with her teacher for conferences. Emma is doing terrific in school! Her teacher said that she is one of the best readers in class. She is so studious and very smart. She hasn't seen a child so into books and comprehending in a long time. Thankfully she also has a lot of friends and people gravitate toward her. She has one little boy friend and one little girl friend who she really pals around with. I am so happy to hear that she is doing so well. It is a good start to a school career and it shows that I am not really just being a mom when I tell someone that she is really smart. No, really my kid is!!


The girls finished up their last gymnastics classes this week and I am hoping to get them signed up again. But, with Christmas approaching and 20+ people on the list to buy for, the kiddos may have to wait until after the holidays.



I feel like we have been running around like crazy ladies lately. Last night we took care of my friends 3 boys while she worked. Let me tell you, if you think you know little boys, you know NOTHING until you have seen these three boys. I love them dearly and I love my friend to death and will do anything for her, but holy cow, it is exhausting!!! But, we got through it and she was very thankful.


We had some other friends over today and another playdate with a little friend here tomorrow. I am ready for the weekend, but we have much to do. At least Jay will be home!




No comments: