Wednesday, September 2, 2009




This evening was long. Not in a bad way, just it seemed to go on and on. Now, I am too tired to write anything of any importance. Which I guess that would imply that I do on any other day.






Iwill make it short and sweet. We went to the pool today. It is going to close for the season on Monday, so today was our last day. What a bummer. I can feel my psychy going down at the thought of the pool closing for the winter. We had a great time and the girls had fun. We hung out this evening with a miriad of neighbors making plans for dinner soon. The girls were given some yummy dessert from neighbors so they were all jakced up. Bedtime was worth the wait. Before dinner we went to preschool open house for Emma. She is going to have the same teacher as last year. She is really excited for school to start again. This is her last year of preschool. I am also doing some of the parent learning portion too. I thought that, among other things, there is no reason to send her off to school without the most involvement possible. Especially when they are that young. Off to bed.

No comments: