Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Been trying to get back into the workout routine. This whole summer I think that I made it to the gym twice to workout. Thankfully, since I am only paying $9 per moth I don't feel too badly about it. But, now that we are getting back to a routine I am hopefully going to be getting back into a little bit better shape.


Madeline had her class yesterday. It is amazing to see how much work and time the teachers put into a class that is for little ones like that. We are so lucky and they strive so hard to work all aspects of thir brain and body. That is why I have done classes with the girls for so long through these programs. Now, if we could only get the people running them to see that these classes were not set up and were never looked at as a money making venture. That would be terrific. The politics that go on within schools is aggrivating.


Emma got to bring "share bag" with her to school today. The kids find a few things at home that they want to share in class. She was s excited and changed what she was to share abot ten times this monring alone. But, she settled on some things and was excited to share!


This evening Jay helped a neighbor with his car. Then we went to Grandma Kim and Grandpa Don's to help move some stuff from a neighbor. When we got home the kids were darn tired. Ready for all of us to sleep. I must plan my morning tomorrow, the girls are off to the zoo with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Cheryl. That means that I get a couple of hours to catch up on some things by myself. Not sure if I know how to do that!

No comments: