Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ugh, I have been really bad at updating this. However, it has been easy not to do because I am feeling fine and everything has been so busy. Not to mention my camera is out of batteries, so I have been a terrible mother and not taking many pics lately, but also makes things less interesting for you to read. Sorry.


Yesterday was our last T-ball practice/game. Getting there was the biggest feat of them all. I had to wake Emma up to go, and that became clear very quickly that wasn't a good thing to do. It was not pretty. She screamed the whle way to practice that she didn't want to play, didn't want to run, hit . . . by the time we got out on the field she must have forgotten her hatred of the game. And to put the cherry on the event, the kiddos got a medal at the end. That was fun and a great group of kiddos. Now that I think about it, we should have taken a group photo - damn it.


Went to a girlfriends house afterward. Her kids were supposed to be at T-Ball, but their dad decided not to bring them (icky pending divorce) so we caught up on all of those schinanigans. But, also enjoyed good food, conversation and time out.



Today was a nice day for a picnic at the park, then the girls spent some time with the neighbors while I went to a baby shower. They had fun.

A get together tomorrow with an MS friend and her kiddos. I am really looking forward to it! Jay is gone all this week, he works this weekend, then back out to Iowa. A long couple of weeks, but some great time with the girls!

No comments: