Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Been a long time... Not sure how may are even returning to read at this point. Either way, it is ok. Been keping very busy as the summer winds down and we try to fit in all of the warm weather activities that we can! I had also misplaced my camera. Even though it is a pretty beat up camera it was working ok (at best) to get daily pics of the girls. I finally found it today and brought it with us this evening. However, as luck would have it, when I took it out the batteries were dead. Photos from a cell phone will have to do.


This past weekend was a nice one. Saturday night we went to Grandma Kims and Grandpa Don's for dinner and to hang out. Sunday morning Jay got to go out golfing and the girls and I enjoyed church and some time at home. Emma was a bit challenging that afternoon and it called for some firm action. While yesterday was library time, park and T-Ball. The little team is coming together nicely, but when you are 4 and with only one more practice/game left we aren't looking to win the World Series. However, it has been a super way to get involved with the kids and to be a part of Emma's activities. Grandma Kim, Grandpa Don and Auntie have been there at almost all of the games and that has been fun to actually have people rooting for us! Today the girls and I went to a friend of mine from high schools house to meet/play with her little boy. That was so much fun to catch up and they live on the lake so the girls got some beach time as well. We took a little fishing boat trip to a quiet lake tonight. That was so much fun.


I am feeling great. Had many times as of late that I ALMOST convince myself that I am normal. And, at least for right now, I actually am!

No comments: