Thursday, August 13, 2009


Eagerly anticipating starting "work" at the PGA Championship tomorrow. Jay and I have volunteered for a couple of shifts. Our local ECFE, Early Childhood and Family Education offices, will get a donation of $5000 from the PGA if we were able to get enough volunteers. Not to mention we are realy exicted about being there. I am about the worst golfer in all time, but I sure to love watching it!! So to get a glimpse of the action up close will be awesome. No cameras, phones, etc are allowed in. Even if I do get a glimpse of Tiger, I can't prove it to you . . .


Yesterday the girls and I caught up with some good friends that we haven't seen in a while and today was a perect day to go to the pool. Topped off the evening with a nice walk.


Trying to put together a relativly good videotape and try to get a decent photo of me (should really get something done professionally, but not in the budget right now) to present for a possible "job". Very part time but, if all goes well maybe some extra (needed) money! Have to find time without the kiddos around to be able to make my video. And, action!


Also, my camera is still out of commission, so I must apologize if these photos have previously been posted and are not real current! Will work on that issue.

No comments: