Thursday, August 20, 2009


Today I was bequethed a new camera!! Grandpa Al came over and he and Grandma Nicki had upgraded to a new camera in their house and I was handed down the old one. It works great - or should I just say that it actually works, which is better then my other one. So I do have photos.



When Jay is out of town I find myself busy with so many other things that wouldn't have crossed my mind otherwise. Have been so busy trying to get some things done. Still have unreturned phone calls and unreplied to emails.....






Yesterday we went to my "MS friend's" house. We had a great time! It is amazing how much a couple of moms an ignore from 5 pretty whiny kiddos! We had a great time. Jennifer and I have both agreed that we feel like we have known each other a lot longer then we have. There is a real connection. Yes, the MS gives us a connection that goes very far and very deep. But, we truly like each other in many other ways. So happy to have found someone like her.






Grandpa Al is working on a little opportunity for me with one of his customers. I would be doing a tv spot for their product. It is exciting and something that could bring in a bit of much needed extra money. Yeah!! But, it was necessary to put together an audition tape to submit. Sooooo, last night much time was spent on trying to perfec the recording. Wasn't working. Had a hard time being able to put the words together in a clear and concise way (yes, amazing I wsn't able to find the words for something. That doesn't happen very often). So we tried again tonight. After a nice morning with Grandpa Al and an awesome lunch at a local mexican joint (it was almst as though I had "work" meetings this morning followed by a "power lunch". We did playing with the kids and talk about this other project), we went back to Grandma Kim and Grandpa Don's for recording. I layed things out differently and it seemed to work. There are things that I would really like to change, but in this frmat it is really difficult. So let's just see how things go!! Jay gets home tomorrow!!


Here are some new photos. The one of me was taken for a possible submission to the company I am auditioning for and the ones of the girls were from them playing around today.

No comments: