Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"I approve this message" day



Yep, that is what Emma called it. The kid doesn't even watch much tv, but those political types even have a 3 1/2 year old calling it that! Since I am writing this the day after, I can officially say that no matter what the outcome was of the election, I know that I can say that I am glad the ads are over!




The girls and I did some last minute running around for our election schmorg with the Ballsrud family. I am still thinking that perhaps Mary and I were making more out of this election then anyone else inthe country. To even find any red, white and blue items was to be asking a lot. We called it a day and layed down for a nap. After everyone was awake, we loaded into the car to make the most of the evening.


As always, the schmorg with the Ballsruds was a smashing success! At least, that is what Mary and I think. The menu consisted of red, white and blue bread, Arizona chips and salsa, Deleware shrimp and dip, lipstick pigs in a blanket, moosemeat pizza and victory Chicago style pizza and the kids loved the red and blue jello. For dessert was a deliscious cheesecake with cherries and blueberries.


We called it an evening just before the big announcement was made!

No comments: